2008年3月17日月曜日

Happy ending!

I love happy endings.

When I was a child my favourite books were the ones that ended: 'and they all lived happily ever after'.

Even now I prefer American romance movies to Japanese ones.

Why?

Well, in American movies you just know that everything will be ok in the end.

In Japanese ones there's a good chance someone will die, or leave, or get sick, or something else horrible.

If you know a Japanese romance movie with a happy ending please tell me. I'd love to see it!

Anyway, remember my bad day? Well it had a happy ending!

Yesterday I found my keys!

They were on the roof of my car, stuck under the aerial.

I had been driving around for three days with my keys on the roof!

That's not just a happy ending, it's a miracle!!

I feel very lucky today.

Tell me about something lucky that's happened to you.

0 件のコメント: