2008年5月19日月曜日

gardening

Hey!

Long time no see!

How have you been?

I've been really busy lately.

I've been planting lots of vegetables in my garden.

Do you have a vegetable garden?

I like growing my own vegetables because I don't like the idea of eating all those agricultural chemicals.

And it's just great to be able to walk outside with a basket and come back in with a salad! :)

You can also grow vegetables that you can't find easily in Japan.

Do you know what these vegetables are? They're all growing in my garden.




It's rhubarb. The leaves are poisonous but the stems are delicious!

How about this one:




It's called button squash. It's like a little yellow zucchini. I love how bright the colour is.

Finally, how about this one?



It's called beetroot. It's the most amazing colour. It's like a really sweet turnip.

What's in your garden?

0 件のコメント: