2008年8月21日木曜日

more hamburgers

Yes, I'm still thinking about hamburgers. :P

What do you like to put on a hamburger?

I made my daughters hamburgers for dinner tonight.

My oldest daughter complained when she saw her meat pattie in a bread roll.

'That's not a real hamburger. I want rice and no bread.'

Ahhhhhh. 'You want a Japanese hamburg'. :(

There are so many variations on hamburgers.

In Australia we eat an Aussie Burger.

Sesame bun, lettuce, tomato, cheese, hamburger pattie...

No different from Richard right?

Well then we add a slice of ham, a fried egg, a slice of tinned pineapple, and some pickled beetroot.

Sound weird? No way!

If you ever go to Australia you've got to try it.

It's so good.

Maybe even as good as Richard's... ;)

Here's a picture for you.

See how the cheese is turning pink? That's beetroot juice.

Yum!



0 件のコメント: